What is that Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime?
Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus is dangerous ransomware, which had previously circulated as Polí Central Intelligence Agency of Seguranç a Pú blica Portuguesa virus. Note that the two ransomwares law the same and use the same communication, covering the whole PC your desktop and locking it down as quickly as they enter it. This fake warning includes the difficult details of machine IP location, position or windows release, and display a large list of legislation which have been ‘ breached ‘ by a user. Please, do not fall for this fraud warning because such Government authorities as the Department of Cybercrime use the most professional method when attempting to penalize the victims. Clearly, Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus is set to the only thing – cheat money out of their victims who live in Portugal. You should not follow the orders.
How Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime enters the PC?
Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus attacks your system with the help of Trojans. As quickly as it is in the PC, it changes some of the settings and locks down your system. In added, it shows a big notice that hides all what you can find on your desktop and reporting: ‘ Atenç à o! O computador freedom bloqueado por violar as Leu of Portugal ‘. If you see such alert, that accuses you for violating several laws of Portugal and asks to pay the fine of 100 euro, you should never take it seriously. In also, you should never pay for this good because you are losing money. Save it or remove Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus out of the system as quickly as possible.
How to delete Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime?
If you want to remove Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus, you have to unlock the computer at first. For that, you would first check if you can restart your computer in safe mode with network and secure mode with a command prompt.
In addition, follow these steps:
- Take a different computer to download SpyHunter.
- Update the program and place it into the USB disk or just write a CD drive.
- While the CD burns and USB disk obtain is information, restart the infected computer to Safe Mode with Command Prompt (by clicking F8 at boot time) and then paste the ready USB disk or place the CD disc in it.
- Reboot the infected machine once more and perform a complete system scan with the program you have downloaded.
* Users infected with Departamento Para Combater O Cibercrime virus are permitted to access other accounts in their Windows the system. If one of these accounts with administrator rights, you should be able to start anti-spyware application.
* Try to refuse to Flash to make the ransomware end function as expected. If you want to disable Flash, visit Macromedia assistance and choose ‘ Deny ‘.